Advisory & performance
Applied "core sound processing technology" (HSC™)
- Applied patent technology to precisely measure
- Human sound signals (lung, heart, bronchial tubes and others)
- Innovative product design optimized for telemedicine
- Securing stable reliability of measured sound data
Maintain data consistency
- Reliability in the entire process of measurement
- Storage/analysis/data transmission
- Based on IoMT (Medical Internet of Things)
- Non-Face-To-Face Smart Stethoscope
- Measure Precisely & Share Sound Data Remotely
Smart Application to Monitor
- Collecting Vital Health Signals via Bluetooth
- Analysis, Digital Index, Graph and History
- Sharing Sound Data via SNS & E-mail Easily
Diagnosis by Artiﬁcial Intelligence
- Proven Algorithms by Medical Professionals of Major Hospitals Clinically
- Respiratory(Lung) : Normal/Abnormal, Pneumonia, Bronchiectasis, Asthma, Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Heart: Normal/Abnormal, Arrhythmia
How it works
For personal healthcare use and telemedicine at home
- Connect smart stethoscope and smartphone through Bluetooth.
- Run the Skeeper Pro App.
- Enter your own answers to questionnaire.
- Choose heart or lung, then move to the measurement screen.
- Choose the measuring spot and time duration, then presse start.
- Save the result and send it to doctor via email or SNS.
- Record and manage the measurement result.
Skeeper SM-300 System Structure
Size (W x L x H)
62 x 62 x 35
Micro USB, 3.5 pi Audio Jack
Mic Sensor Type
Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer
Approx. 2 Hours
Battery Life Time
Approx. 8 Hours (Measurement)